Quick tips for making gel nails yourself
The interest in beautiful gel nails among the ladies is getting bigger. And since it is a matter of taste and takes time, the prices are higher and setting the appointment takes forever. In order to save you some time and money, we would like to give you some quick tips today for “making gel nails yourself”.
Well-groomed hands and beautiful fingernails appreciate every woman. But the men are becoming more and more attentive to the beautifully shaped and lacquered fingernails. Above all, the gel nails have a magical attraction , because of the extra sheen they have to thank the gel. Other advantages of the gel are to strengthen problematic fingernails and to ensure a long-lasting fingernail design.
Making gel nails yourself is not as difficult as you think. Thankfully you can now find any information and even videos on the net for any topic. In addition to the required materials for the gel nails you also need desire and patience. Do not give up right after the first failed attempt!
Practice creates masters!
Important tips for best results
The high quality products and materials always guarantee good results. For perfect gel nails from home you absolutely need a UV lamp (light curing device) and a good UV gel. A large selection of all kinds of UV gels can be found at nd24.de. They also offer practical UV gel sets for those of you who want to have it all at once.
Next you need some files with different grain size, buffer, brush, cleaner, tips (or stencils) and tip cutter, glue, Zeletten, primer, wooden sticks and nail oil (also any kind of nature oil).
But there are a few steps you should follow and take care to get it right:
- The UV gels have different viscosity: For modeling of the nail and decorative adhesive gels. The latter are available in different colors and with different effects and provide a fashionable look. With the modeling UV gels you can create a longer and nicer nail shape. There are also one-phase gels, all-round gels and three-phase gels.
- Push the cuticle back with the wooden stick and remove the protruding skin. This is important because the skin can quickly raise the UV gel.
- Then disinfect the nail with the cleaner and apply the primer to the natural nail shortly before applying the gel. This eliminates grease residues and ensures better gel adhesion. Important: Do not touch the fingernails anymore!
- The tips must not be long on the cuticles. Every single tip should be adapted and adjusted in advance to the fingernails. The nail modeling with the stencils is sometimes easier (you should just try it).
- Applying the gel should be done with the help of a brush, avoiding air bubbles. These can cause inflammation over time. Important: The gel must not come to the cuticle.
- After curing the gel, file the bumps, first with a coarse file and then with a fine file or buffer.
If you do not want nail modeling and want only protected nails with a beautiful and long-lasting design, then the decorative UV gels are much better for you. These will also save you the hassle and torment with the tip customization.
We wish you a lot of fun with the gel nails yourself and as I said: Do not give it up immediately!
Put all required materials on the table first